welcome to DuchenneXchange- a positively charged Duchenne muscular dystrophy community.
- join today!
DMD Pathfinders is a user-led charity that promotes choice and control and quality of life for teenagers and adults with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in the UK. It campaigns for improved standards of health and social care and provides advice, guidance, and support to teenagers and adults with DMD on issues such as independent living, housing, employment, and welfare rights.
Aims and objectives of DMD Pathfinders include:
• To provide a voice for adults living with DMD.
• To provide a forum for adults living with DMD to share experiences, ideas, and opinions in complete confidence.
• To provide information, advice, and peer support to adults living with DMD.
• To campaign and influence treatments for adults living with DMD.
• To work with health and local authorities, government, disability organizations, and charities in improving care, support, and services for adults living with DMD.
• To increase awareness of adults living with DMD.
Debra Miller InterviewThis is the first of a new series of int...
Save Our Sons – LinkedInSave Our Sons is a children’s charity ...
Kick Off Duchenne Action Month!Restock your family's supply of PPMD mer...
joinourboysThe Join Our Boys Trust’s ultimate aim...
CureDuchenne E-storeYou can now buy T- shirts and other av...