welcome to DuchenneXchange- a positively charged Duchenne muscular dystrophy community.
- join today!
DMD Pathfinders is a user-led charity that promotes choice and control and quality of life for teenagers and adults with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in the UK. It campaigns for improved standards of health and social care and provides advice, guidance, and support to teenagers and adults with DMD on issues such as independent living, housing, employment, and welfare rights.
Aims and objectives of DMD Pathfinders include:
• To provide a voice for adults living with DMD.
• To provide a forum for adults living with DMD to share experiences, ideas, and opinions in complete confidence.
• To provide information, advice, and peer support to adults living with DMD.
• To campaign and influence treatments for adults living with DMD.
• To work with health and local authorities, government, disability organizations, and charities in improving care, support, and services for adults living with DMD.
• To increase awareness of adults living with DMD.
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Comprehensive Care Center at Stony Brook Children’s HospitalDuchenne Muscular Dystrophy Comprehensiv...
Mitchell’s Journey – FacebookIn July of 2005 our son Mitchell was dia...
Two Scientists vow to find a cure for their son’s rare and fatal disease: ‘I’m proud of the work m...When Valerie Pappas Llauro’s 5-year-ol...
Introduction to Scientific Journal Literaturehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoYeSM0V...
CureDuchenne Hosts “Futures” Conference in Boston, November 3-4Caregivers of Duchenne muscular dystroph...
Derek Rivers turns attention to fighting Duchenne Muscular DystrophyEveryone has that thing that motivates t...