welcome to DuchenneXchange- a positively charged Duchenne muscular dystrophy community.
- join today!
- log in
DMD Pathfinders is a user-led charity that promotes choice and control and quality of life for teenagers and adults with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in the UK. It campaigns for improved standards of health and social care and provides advice, guidance, and support to teenagers and adults with DMD on issues such as independent living, housing, employment, and welfare rights.
Aims and objectives of DMD Pathfinders include:
• To provide a voice for adults living with DMD.
• To provide a forum for adults living with DMD to share experiences, ideas, and opinions in complete confidence.
• To provide information, advice, and peer support to adults living with DMD.
• To campaign and influence treatments for adults living with DMD.
• To work with health and local authorities, government, disability organizations, and charities in improving care, support, and services for adults living with DMD.
• To increase awareness of adults living with DMD.
Bentley’s Battle- The Battle To End Duchenne’s Muscular Dystrophy!!We have set up this page in honour of ou...
Braedan’s Bridge StoreBraedan's Bridge’s mission is to raise...
Treatment Preferences for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Community (Norah Crossnohere)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYaEyPmT...
25th World Congress Of Neurology – WCN 2021We warmly invite you to join us for the ...
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Comprehensive Care Center at Stony Brook Children’s HospitalDuchenne Muscular Dystrophy Comprehensiv...
DMD and Dystrophin Isoformshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3RuTGlw...
Light it Up Green for MDLight it Up Green for Muscular Dystrophy...