welcome to DuchenneXchange- a positively charged Duchenne muscular dystrophy community.
- join today!
DMD Pathfinders is a user-led charity that promotes choice and control and quality of life for teenagers and adults with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in the UK. It campaigns for improved standards of health and social care and provides advice, guidance, and support to teenagers and adults with DMD on issues such as independent living, housing, employment, and welfare rights.
Aims and objectives of DMD Pathfinders include:
• To provide a voice for adults living with DMD.
• To provide a forum for adults living with DMD to share experiences, ideas, and opinions in complete confidence.
• To provide information, advice, and peer support to adults living with DMD.
• To campaign and influence treatments for adults living with DMD.
• To work with health and local authorities, government, disability organizations, and charities in improving care, support, and services for adults living with DMD.
• To increase awareness of adults living with DMD.
littleoagainstdmdLittle O works with Duchenne Parent Proj...
RARE on the Road – Interactive WebinarParticipants will engage in interactive ...
@MDAnewsMDA is leading the fight to free individ...
Duchenne UK – LinkedInDuchenne UK is a lean, ambitious and hig...
Devin StrongDevin Strong is involved in spreading aw...
Kids Battling Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Meet Coach Belichick, Patriots PlayersYour life changes when you find out you ...
La Force FoundationThe Force Foundation’s mission is to u...