welcome to DuchenneXchange- a positively charged Duchenne muscular dystrophy community.
- join today!
DMD Pathfinders is a user-led charity that promotes choice and control and quality of life for teenagers and adults with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) in the UK. It campaigns for improved standards of health and social care and provides advice, guidance, and support to teenagers and adults with DMD on issues such as independent living, housing, employment, and welfare rights.
Aims and objectives of DMD Pathfinders include:
• To provide a voice for adults living with DMD.
• To provide a forum for adults living with DMD to share experiences, ideas, and opinions in complete confidence.
• To provide information, advice, and peer support to adults living with DMD.
• To campaign and influence treatments for adults living with DMD.
• To work with health and local authorities, government, disability organizations, and charities in improving care, support, and services for adults living with DMD.
• To increase awareness of adults living with DMD.
Stand for Duchenne CanadaStand for Duchenne Canada is a not-for-p...
Muscular Dystrophy CanadaMuscular Dystrophy Canada is a national,...
Introduction to Scientific Journal Literaturehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoYeSM0V...
Parent Project Muscular DystrophyParent Project Muscular Dystrophy (PPMD)...
Uncanny Vivek – the Mutant of the FutureWriting about my journey through life wi...
CureDuchenne: Experts on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOhMLZCv...
The Akari FoundationThe Akari Foundation is a 501c3 non-prof...