welcome to DuchenneXchange- a positively charged Duchenne muscular dystrophy community.
- join today!
Allogeneic Human Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells for a Single Male Patient With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
study id #: NCT02235844
condition: Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy
This research study is designed to evaluate the effects of human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells (UC-MSCs), on Duchenne’s muscular dystrophy (DMD). The potential muscle regenerative and anti-inflammatory properties of UC MSCs position them as a possible treatment option for DMD. Both of these properties could lead to potential benefits for a DMD patient.
intervention: Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells
mechanism of action: Stem cells to control inflammation and promote regeneration
last updated: February 26, 2019
start date: September 2014
estimated completion: September 2017
phase of development: Phase 1
size / enrollment: 1
- Adverse Events [Time Frame: 3 months after final treatment]
No occurrence of adverse events
- Change from baseline of weight [Time Frame: 3 months after final treatment]
- Change of muscle diameter (circumferential measurements) from baseline [Time Frame: 3 months after final treatment]
- Change from baseline of Pulmonary Maximum Expiratory Pressure [Time Frame: 3 months after final treatment]
- Change from baseline of Pulmonary Forced Vital Capacity [Time Frame: 3 months after final treatment]
- Maximum Change from baseline of Predicted Inspiratory Pressure % [Time Frame: 3 months after final treatment]
- Change from baseline of Predicted Maximum Expiratory Pressure % [Time Frame: 3 months after final treatment]
- Change from baseline of Predicted Forced Vital Capacity % [Time Frame: 3 months after final treatment]
inclusion criteria: Duchenne's Muscular Dystrophy
Phase I/II Study of PRO044 in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)The purpose of this study is to see whet...
A Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of a Single Dose of SRP-5051 in Patients With Duc...The purpose of this study is to evaluate...
Phase 1/2 Study in Boys With Duchenne Muscular DystrophyThe MoveDMD study is a 3-part, Phase 1/2...
PDE Inhibitors in DMD Study (Acute Dosing Study)PDE5A inhibition, which boosts NO-cGMP s...
Solid Biosciences Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results And Provides Business UpdateSolid Biosciences Inc. today reported fi...
Therapeutic Potential of Stem Cell in the Treatment of Duchenne Muscular DystrophyHere, we will describe the therapeutic p...
Safety Study of Flavocoxid in Duchenne Muscular DystrophyObjective of this study is to evaluate s...
Wave Life Sciences Receives US Orphan Drug and Rare Pediatric Disease Designations for WVE-210201Wave Life Sciences Ltd., a biotechnology...
Catabasis Pharmaceuticals Announces Publication Of Phase 1 Clinical Results Of Edasalonexent (CAT-1004) In Duchenne ...Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a clini...
New lab technology could reveal treatments for muscle-wasting diseaseResearchers from Queen Mary University o...