welcome to DuchenneXchange- a positively charged Duchenne muscular dystrophy community.
- join today!
- log in
An Open-Label Extension Study for Patients With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy who Participated in Studies of SRP-5051
study id #: NCT03675126
condition: Muscular Dystrophy, Duchenne
status: enrolling by invitationpurpose:
The purpose of this extension study is to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of repeat administrations of SRP-5051 in patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) who participated in studies of SRP-5051.
mechanism of action: Exon-skipping to promote dystrophin production
last updated: September 08, 2020
start date: December 19, 2018
estimated completion: July 31, 2024
phase of development: Phase 1/Phase 2
size / enrollment: 60
- Incidence of Adverse Events (AEs) [ Time Frame: From signing of informed consent to 4 weeks after the last infusion of SRP-5051 ]
- Pharmacokinetic (PK) Plasma Concentration of SRP-5051 [ Time Frame: End of infusion ]
- Number of participants with clinically relevant abnormalities, as assessed by vital sign measurements, physical examination findings, clinical laboratory tests and electrocardiograms (ECGs) [ Time Frame: From signing of informed consent to 4 weeks after the last infusion of SRP-5051 ]
*A clinically relevant abnormality is an abnormality confirmed by repeat testing that is changed sufficiently from screening/baseline so that, in the judgment of the Investigator, a change in management is warranted.
• Eligible Sexes: male
• Initiation or change of dosing (except for modifications to accommodate changes in weight) since completing a study administering SRP-5051 and while participating in this study for any of the following: angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, angiotensin receptor blocking agents (ARBs), beta-blockers, potassium and steroids*.
• Requires antiarrhythmic and/or diuretic therapy for heart failure.
• Use of any herbal medication/supplement containing aristolochic acid.
• Treatment with any experimental therapy since entering original study or any experimental gene therapy for the treatment of DMD at any time.
• Participation in an interventional clinical trial since completing original study.
FDA paves way for clinical trials of Sarepta’s Duchenne MD therapy SRP-5051The U.S. Food and Drug Administration ha...
Sarepta Therapeutics Statement on ICER Draft Evidence Report for Treatments for Duchenne Muscular DystrophySarepta Therapeutics, Inc., the leader...
A Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of a Single Dose of SRP-5051 in Patients With Duc...The purpose of this study is to evaluate...
Sarepta Announces FDA Acceptance of Golodirsen (SRP-4053) New Drug ApplicationOn February 14, 2019, Sarepta Therapeuti...
Extension Study of NS-065/NCNP-01 in Boys With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)This is an open-label, extension study o...
ICER Document Reviews Effectiveness of 3 Duchenne MD TherapiesThe Institute for Clinical and Economic ...
Applications of CRISPR/Cas9 for the Treatment of Duchenne Muscular DystrophyDuchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is a f...