welcome to DuchenneXchange- a positively charged Duchenne muscular dystrophy community.
- join today!
Extension Study of NS-065/NCNP-01 in Boys With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
study id #: NCT03167255
condition: Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
status: active, not recruitingpurpose:
This is an open-label, extension study of NS-065/NCNP-01 administered intravenously once weekly for an additional 144 weeks to boys with DMD who complete Study NS-065/NCNP-01-201.
mechanism of action: Exon-skipping to promote dystrophin production
last updated: March 31, 2019
start date: July 6, 2017
estimated completion: December 2020
phase of development: Phase 2
size / enrollment: 16
This is a Phase II, multicenter, open-label, extension study of NS-065/NCNP-01 administered intravenously once weekly for an additional 144 weeks to boys with DMD who complete Study NS-065/NCNP-01-201. This study will evaluate the safety, tolerability, and clinical efficacy of NS-065/NCNP-01 at dose levels of up to 80 mg/kg/week administered by weekly IV infusion over an additional treatment period of 144 weeks.
Patients who complete the Phase II Dose-finding Study NS-065/NCNP-01-201 are eligible to enroll.
- Number of participants with treatment related Adverse Events as assessed by CTCAE v4.0. [Time Frame: 144 weeks of treatment]
- Change in Time to Stand (TTSTAND) versus matched historical controls. [Time Frame: 144 weeks of treatment]
- Change in Time to Run/Walk 10 meters (TTRW) versus matched historical controls. [Time Frame: 144 weeks of treatment]
- Change in Time to Climb 4 stairs (TTCLIMB) versus matched historical controls. [Time Frame: 144 weeks of treatment]
- North Star Ambulatory Assessment (NSAA) results versus matched historical controls. [Time Frame: 144 weeks of treatment]
- Change in distance traveled in the Six-Minute Walk Test (6MWT) versus matched historical controls. [Time Frame: 144 weeks of treatment]
- Muscle strength as measured by Quantitative Muscle Testing (QMT) versus matched historical controls. [Time Frame: 144 weeks of treatment]
• Completed Study NS-065/NCNP-01-201 through Week 25.
• Willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, investigational product administration plan, and study procedures.
• Stable dose of glucocorticoid (GC), and is expected to remain on the stable dose for the duration of the study.
• Serious or severe adverse event in Study NS-065/NCNP-01-201 that precludes safe use of NS-065/NCNP-01.
• Patient had a treatment which was made for the purpose of dystrophin or its related protein induction after completion of Study NS-065/NCNP-01-201.
• Patient took any other investigational drugs after completion of Study NS-065/NCNP-01-201.
• Patient was judged by the investigator and/or the Sponsor that it was not appropriate to participate in the extension study for other reasons.
Gene Transfer Clinical Trial to Deliver rAAVrh74.MCK.GALGT2 for Duchenne Muscular DystrophyThe proposed clinical trial study of rAA...
Phase 2b Extension Study of Ataluren (PTC124) in Duchenne/Becker Muscular Dystrophy (DMD/BMD)Duchenne/Becker muscular dystrophy (DMD/...
Proof of Concept Study to Assess Activity and Safety of SMT C1100 (Ezutromid) in Boys With Duchenne Muscular Dystrop...To Assess the Activity and Safety of SMT...
CRD007 for the Treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Becker Muscular Dystrophy and Symptomatic CarriersThis is an investigation of the efficacy...
HT-100 Long-term Study in DMD Patients Who Completed HALO-DMD-02This study, HALO-DMD-03, is a follow-on ...
Clinical Intramuscular Gene Transfer of rAAV1.CMV.huFollistatin344 Trial to Patients With Duchenne Muscular Dystroph...The proposed clinical trial is an outgro...
Safety Study of Eteplirsen to Treat Advanced Stage Duchenne Muscular DystrophyThe primary objective of this study is t...
MoveDMD: phase 2 trial of edasalonexent, an NF-κB inhibitor, in 4 to 7-year old patients with Duchenne muscular dys...NF-κB is activated from infancy in DMD,...
Potential DMD Therapy Vamorolone Shows Positive Effects in Phase 2a Trial, Study ReportsVamorolone, a Duchenne muscular dystroph...
A phase 2 trial of the safety and pharmacokinetics of ataluren in patients aged 2 to 5 years with nonsense mutation ...Nonsense mutation Duchenne muscular dyst...
Safety and efficacy of drisapersen for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DEMAND II): an exploratory, ran...Background: Duchenne muscular dystrophy...
Roche Letter to the Duchenne CommunityBy now, many have heard about Pfizer's d...