welcome to DuchenneXchange- a positively charged Duchenne muscular dystrophy community.
- join today!
Extension Study of NS-065/NCNP-01 in Boys With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
study id #: NCT03167255
condition: Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
status: active, not recruitingpurpose:
This is an open-label, extension study of NS-065/NCNP-01 administered intravenously once weekly for an additional 144 weeks to boys with DMD who complete Study NS-065/NCNP-01-201.
mechanism of action: Exon-skipping to promote dystrophin production
last updated: March 31, 2019
start date: July 6, 2017
estimated completion: December 2020
phase of development: Phase 2
size / enrollment: 16
This is a Phase II, multicenter, open-label, extension study of NS-065/NCNP-01 administered intravenously once weekly for an additional 144 weeks to boys with DMD who complete Study NS-065/NCNP-01-201. This study will evaluate the safety, tolerability, and clinical efficacy of NS-065/NCNP-01 at dose levels of up to 80 mg/kg/week administered by weekly IV infusion over an additional treatment period of 144 weeks.
Patients who complete the Phase II Dose-finding Study NS-065/NCNP-01-201 are eligible to enroll.
- Number of participants with treatment related Adverse Events as assessed by CTCAE v4.0. [Time Frame: 144 weeks of treatment]
- Change in Time to Stand (TTSTAND) versus matched historical controls. [Time Frame: 144 weeks of treatment]
- Change in Time to Run/Walk 10 meters (TTRW) versus matched historical controls. [Time Frame: 144 weeks of treatment]
- Change in Time to Climb 4 stairs (TTCLIMB) versus matched historical controls. [Time Frame: 144 weeks of treatment]
- North Star Ambulatory Assessment (NSAA) results versus matched historical controls. [Time Frame: 144 weeks of treatment]
- Change in distance traveled in the Six-Minute Walk Test (6MWT) versus matched historical controls. [Time Frame: 144 weeks of treatment]
- Muscle strength as measured by Quantitative Muscle Testing (QMT) versus matched historical controls. [Time Frame: 144 weeks of treatment]
• Completed Study NS-065/NCNP-01-201 through Week 25.
• Willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, investigational product administration plan, and study procedures.
• Stable dose of glucocorticoid (GC), and is expected to remain on the stable dose for the duration of the study.
• Serious or severe adverse event in Study NS-065/NCNP-01-201 that precludes safe use of NS-065/NCNP-01.
• Patient had a treatment which was made for the purpose of dystrophin or its related protein induction after completion of Study NS-065/NCNP-01-201.
• Patient took any other investigational drugs after completion of Study NS-065/NCNP-01-201.
• Patient was judged by the investigator and/or the Sponsor that it was not appropriate to participate in the extension study for other reasons.
PhaseOut DMD: a Phase 2, proof of concept, clinical study of utrophin modulation with ezutromidThis study investigates the hypothesis t...
An Open-label Extension Study To Evaluate Safety Of PF-06252616 In Boys With Duchenne Muscular DystrophyThis study is an open-label extension to...
A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of PF-06252616 in Duchenne M...This is a Phase 2 randomized, 2-period, ...
Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single and Multiple Doses of HT-100 in Duchenne Muscular DystrophyThe main purpose of this study is to tes...
A Phase IIa Study of TAS-205 for Duchenne Muscular DystrophyThe objective of this study is to evalua...
Systemic Gene Delivery Clinical Trial for Duchenne Muscular DystrophyThe proposed clinical trial is a single-...
Safety Study of Eteplirsen to Treat Early Stage Duchenne Muscular DystrophyThis is an open-label study to assess th...
Roche Letter to the Duchenne CommunityBy now, many have heard about Pfizer's d...
Capricor Therapeutics Announces Positive Results from its Interim Analysis in the HOPE-2 Trial to Treat Patients wit...Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAP...
A phase 2 trial of the safety and pharmacokinetics of ataluren in patients aged 2 to 5 years with nonsense mutation ...Nonsense mutation Duchenne muscular dyst...
Wave Life Sciences Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Clinical Trial Selected for FDA Complex Innovative Trial Designs Pilo...Wave Life Sciences Ltd., a biotechnology...