welcome to DuchenneXchange- a positively charged Duchenne muscular dystrophy community.
- join today!
- log in
Open Label Extension Study of HT-100 in Patients With DMD
study id #: NCT01978366
condition: Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
This study is designed to provide 6-months continuous dosing with the study medication, called HT-100, on participants who successfully completed the predecessor study (HALO-DMD-01). The main purpose of this study is to assess chronic safety, tolerability, pharmacodynamic activity (testing the drug’s effect on DMD) and population pharmacokinetics (measuring how much drug is in the bloodstream) in participants with a broad spectrum of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD).
mechanism of action: Small molecule designed to reduce fibrosis and inflammation
last updated: August 01, 2019
start date: October 2013
estimated completion: April 30, 2016
phase of development: Phase 2
size / enrollment: 17
- Safety and tolerability of administration of 6 months of chronic, oral, multiple doses of HT-100 to boys with DMD. [Time Frame: Months 2, 4, 6, 7]
• Target Safety profile by review of adverse events (AEs)
• Physical examination findings
• Clinical laboratory test results
• Other diagnostic testing
- Pharmacodynamic signals of HT-100 following chronic oral administration of multiple doses to boys with DMD. [Time Frame: Months 4, 6, 7]
• Pulmonary function
• Motor function
• Muscle composition
• Biochemical and imaging markers
- Pharmacokinetic plasma profile of HT-100 following chronic oral administration of multiple doses to boys with DMD. [Time Frame: Months 4, 6]
Halofuginone plasma concentrations
• Completed both the single ascending dose (SAD) and multiple ascending dose (MAD) phases of predecessor study HALO-DMD-01
• Maintained the same corticosteroid therapy from the predecessor study HALO-DMD-01
• Ability to provide written informed consent
• Ambulatory or non-ambulatory
• Recent, substantial change in use of cardiac medications or medications affecting muscle function
• Clinically significant major disease, not related to DMD
• Significantly compromised cardio-respiratory function
• History of severe allergic or anaphylactic reactions
• Prior treatment with another investigational product in past 6 months
• Inability to undergo magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
• Current drug or alcohol abuse or prior treatment for abuse
An Extension Study to Assess Vamorolone in Boys With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)The main purposes of this study are to s...
HOPE-Duchenne (Halt cardiomyOPathy progrEssion in Duchenne)Male subjects with cardiomyopathy second...
Oral Ifetroban in Subjects With Duchenne Muscular DystrophyDuchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is a d...
Phase 1/2 Study in Boys With Duchenne Muscular DystrophyThe MoveDMD study is a 3-part, Phase 1/2...
Wave Life Sciences Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Clinical Trial Selected for FDA Complex Innovative Trial Designs Pilo...Wave Life Sciences Ltd., a biotechnology...
Plus Epicatechin Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy in Non-ambulatory AdolescentsThis single center open-label pilot stud...
Capricor Therapeutics Announces Positive Results from its Interim Analysis in the HOPE-2 Trial to Treat Patients wit...Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAP...
First Patient Dosed in Phase II Clinical Trial in Duchenne Muscular DystrophyAntisense Therapeutics today announced d...
DuchenneXchange Clinical Trial Finder LaunchesThe DuchenneXchange Clinical Trial Finde...
Safety and efficacy of drisapersen for the treatment of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DEMAND II): an exploratory, ran...Background: Duchenne muscular dystrophy...