welcome to DuchenneXchange- a positively charged Duchenne muscular dystrophy community.
- join today!
- log in
Open Label Extension Study of HT-100 in Patients With DMD
study id #: NCT01978366
condition: Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
This study is designed to provide 6-months continuous dosing with the study medication, called HT-100, on participants who successfully completed the predecessor study (HALO-DMD-01). The main purpose of this study is to assess chronic safety, tolerability, pharmacodynamic activity (testing the drug’s effect on DMD) and population pharmacokinetics (measuring how much drug is in the bloodstream) in participants with a broad spectrum of Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD).
mechanism of action: Small molecule designed to reduce fibrosis and inflammation
last updated: September 08, 2020
start date: October 2013
estimated completion: April 30, 2016
phase of development: Phase 2
size / enrollment: 17
- Safety and tolerability of administration of 6 months of chronic, oral, multiple doses of HT-100 to boys with DMD. [Time Frame: Months 2, 4, 6, 7]
• Target Safety profile by review of adverse events (AEs)
• Physical examination findings
• Clinical laboratory test results
• Other diagnostic testing
- Pharmacodynamic signals of HT-100 following chronic oral administration of multiple doses to boys with DMD. [Time Frame: Months 4, 6, 7]
• Pulmonary function
• Motor function
• Muscle composition
• Biochemical and imaging markers
- Pharmacokinetic plasma profile of HT-100 following chronic oral administration of multiple doses to boys with DMD. [Time Frame: Months 4, 6]
Halofuginone plasma concentrations
• Eligible Sexes: male
• Completed both the single ascending dose (SAD) and multiple ascending dose (MAD) phases of predecessor study HALO-DMD-01
• Maintained the same corticosteroid therapy from the predecessor study HALO-DMD-01
• Ability to provide written informed consent
• Ambulatory or non-ambulatory
• Recent, substantial change in use of cardiac medications or medications affecting muscle function
• Clinically significant major disease, not related to DMD
• Significantly compromised cardio-respiratory function
• History of severe allergic or anaphylactic reactions
• Prior treatment with another investigational product in past 6 months
• Inability to undergo magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
• Current drug or alcohol abuse or prior treatment for abuse
Clinical Intramuscular Gene Transfer of rAAV1.CMV.huFollistatin344 Trial to Patients With Duchenne Muscular Dystroph...The proposed clinical trial is an outgro...
Safety and Dose Finding Study of NS-065/NCNP-01 in Boys With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)The main objective of this study is to e...
Efficacy Study of AVI-4658 to Induce Dystrophin Expression in Selected Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy PatientsThis study is designed to assess the eff...
Transplantation of Myoblasts to Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) PatientsThis Phase I/II of the clinical trial is...
Revatio for Heart Disease in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and Becker Muscular DystrophyThis study, supported by Charley's Fund,...
Phase 1/2 Study in Boys With Duchenne Muscular DystrophyThe MoveDMD study is a 3-part, Phase 1/2...
A Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of MNK-1411 in Duchenne Muscular DystrophyThis is a multicenter, double blind, pla...
Capricor Therapeutics Announces Positive Results from its Interim Analysis in the HOPE-2 Trial to Treat Patients wit...Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAP...
PhaseOut DMD: a Phase 2, proof of concept, clinical study of utrophin modulation with ezutromidThis study investigates the hypothesis t...
Solid Biosciences Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results And Provides Business UpdateSolid Biosciences Inc. today reported fi...
MoveDMD: phase 2 trial of edasalonexent, an NF-κB inhibitor, in 4 to 7-year old patients with Duchenne muscular dys...NF-κB is activated from infancy in DMD,...
PTC Therapeutics Announces Positive Data from its Translarna™ Phase II Clinical Trial in Children as Young as Two ...PTC Therapeutics, Inc. today announced t...