welcome to DuchenneXchange- a positively charged Duchenne muscular dystrophy community.
- join today!
Stem Cell Therapy in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
study id #: NCT02241434
condition: Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
The purpose of this study was to study the effect of stem cell therapy in patients with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
intervention: Stem Cell
mechanism of action: Stem cell therapy to promote cellular regeneration
last updated: November 21, 2018
start date: January 2009
estimated completion: June 2016
phase of development: Phase 1
- Manual Muscle Testing [ Time Frame: 1 year ]
- Brooke and Vignos Scale [ Time Frame: 1 year ]
• age group of 3-25 years
• Duchenne muscular dystrophy diagnosed on the basis of clinical presentation
• presence of respiratory distress
• presence of acute infections such as Human Immunodeficient Virus/Hepatitis B Virus/Hepatitis C Virus
• acute medical conditions such as respiratory infection, fever, hemoglobin less than 8, bleeding tendency, bone marrow disorder, left ventricular ejection fraction < 30%
• pregnancy or breastfeeding
Safety and Tolerability of WVE-210201 in Patients With Duchenne Muscular DystrophyThis is a Phase 1, double-blind, placebo...
HOPE-Duchenne (Halt cardiomyOPathy progrEssion in Duchenne)Male subjects with cardiomyopathy second...
Ryan Benton Discusses Stem Cell Therapy for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K94yWLJf...
Duchenne research fundedScientists at the UCLA Eli and Edythe Br...
Stem Cell Therapy in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.Here, we will describe the therapeutic p...
Sarepta Therapeutics to Provide Update on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Gene Therapy ProgramSarepta Therapeutics, Inc., the leader i...
Jacques P. Tremblay, PhDDr. Tremblay’s laboratory is renowned ...