welcome to DuchenneXchange- a positively charged Duchenne muscular dystrophy community.
- join today!
- log in
Stem Cell Therapy in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
study id #: NCT02241434
condition: Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
The purpose of this study was to study the effect of stem cell therapy in patients with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
intervention: Stem Cell
mechanism of action: Stem cell therapy to promote cellular regeneration
last updated: November 21, 2018
start date: January 2009
estimated completion: June 2016
phase of development: Phase 1
- Manual Muscle Testing [ Time Frame: 1 year ]
- Brooke and Vignos Scale [ Time Frame: 1 year ]
• age group of 3-25 years
• Duchenne muscular dystrophy diagnosed on the basis of clinical presentation
• presence of respiratory distress
• presence of acute infections such as Human Immunodeficient Virus/Hepatitis B Virus/Hepatitis C Virus
• acute medical conditions such as respiratory infection, fever, hemoglobin less than 8, bleeding tendency, bone marrow disorder, left ventricular ejection fraction < 30%
• pregnancy or breastfeeding
Personalized gene and cell therapy for Duchenne Muscular DystrophyDystrophinopathies are diseases caused b...
Discovery Points to Innovative New Way to Treat Duchenne Muscular DystrophyResearchers at The Ottawa Hospital and t...
Treatment Effect of Tamoxifen on Patients With DMDDuchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is a p...
Allogeneic Human Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells for a Single Male Patient With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (D...This research study is designed to evalu...
HOPE-Duchenne (Halt cardiomyOPathy progrEssion in Duchenne)Male subjects with cardiomyopathy second...
Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Modeling and TherapyDuchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is an ...
Plus Epicatechin Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy in Non-ambulatory AdolescentsThis single center open-label pilot stud...
Phase 1 Study of Edasalonexent (CAT-1004), an Oral NF-κB Inhibitor, in Pediatric Patients with Duchenne Muscular Dy...Background: Edasalonexent is an orally ...
Sarepta Therapeutics to Provide Update on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Gene Therapy ProgramSarepta Therapeutics, Inc., the leader i...