welcome to DuchenneXchange- a positively charged Duchenne muscular dystrophy community.
- join today!
Stem Cell Therapy in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
study id #: NCT02241434
condition: Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
The purpose of this study was to study the effect of stem cell therapy in patients with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
intervention: Stem Cell
mechanism of action: Stem cell therapy to promote cellular regeneration
last updated: November 21, 2018
start date: January 2009
estimated completion: June 2016
phase of development: Phase 1
- Manual Muscle Testing [ Time Frame: 1 year ]
- Brooke and Vignos Scale [ Time Frame: 1 year ]
• age group of 3-25 years
• Duchenne muscular dystrophy diagnosed on the basis of clinical presentation
• presence of respiratory distress
• presence of acute infections such as Human Immunodeficient Virus/Hepatitis B Virus/Hepatitis C Virus
• acute medical conditions such as respiratory infection, fever, hemoglobin less than 8, bleeding tendency, bone marrow disorder, left ventricular ejection fraction < 30%
• pregnancy or breastfeeding
Safety and Tolerability of WVE-210201 in Patients With Duchenne Muscular DystrophyThis is a Phase 1, double-blind, placebo...
Sarepta Therapeutics to Provide Update on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Gene Therapy ProgramSarepta Therapeutics, Inc., the leader i...
Improved Muscle Function in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Through L-Arginine and MetforminThe purpose of the study is to show that...
HOPE-Duchenne (Halt cardiomyOPathy progrEssion in Duchenne)Male subjects with cardiomyopathy second...
Therapeutic Potential of Stem Cell in the Treatment of Duchenne Muscular DystrophyHere, we will describe the therapeutic p...
A 2-Part Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability, pk, Effects on Histology and Some Clinical Parameters of Givin...This is a 2-part, phase 2 study to asses...
An Open-Label, Long-Term Extension Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability DeflazacortThis is an open label, long-term extensi...
Phase 1 Study of Edasalonexent (CAT-1004), an Oral NF-κB Inhibitor, in Pediatric Patients with Duchenne Muscular Dy...Background: Edasalonexent is an orally ...
AbCellera is enabling the translation of laboratory research to clinical application for fibrosis associated with co...Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is one...
A Breakthrough in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Offers Hope to Families with DuchenneDuchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD or Duch...