welcome to DuchenneXchange- a positively charged Duchenne muscular dystrophy community.
- join today!
Stem Cell Therapy in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
study id #: NCT02241434
condition: Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
The purpose of this study was to study the effect of stem cell therapy in patients with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
intervention: Stem Cell
mechanism of action: Stem cell therapy to promote cellular regeneration
last updated: November 21, 2018
start date: January 2009
estimated completion: June 2016
phase of development: Phase 1
- Manual Muscle Testing [ Time Frame: 1 year ]
- Brooke and Vignos Scale [ Time Frame: 1 year ]
• age group of 3-25 years
• Duchenne muscular dystrophy diagnosed on the basis of clinical presentation
• presence of respiratory distress
• presence of acute infections such as Human Immunodeficient Virus/Hepatitis B Virus/Hepatitis C Virus
• acute medical conditions such as respiratory infection, fever, hemoglobin less than 8, bleeding tendency, bone marrow disorder, left ventricular ejection fraction < 30%
• pregnancy or breastfeeding
Phase 1/2 Study in Boys With Duchenne Muscular DystrophyThe MoveDMD study is a 3-part, Phase 1/2...
PDE Inhibitors in DMD Study (Acute Dosing Study)PDE5A inhibition, which boosts NO-cGMP s...
HOPE-Duchenne (Halt cardiomyOPathy progrEssion in Duchenne)Male subjects with cardiomyopathy second...
New lab technology could reveal treatments for muscle-wasting diseaseResearchers from Queen Mary University o...
Study of DS-5141b in Patients With Duchenne Muscular DystrophyThis is a phase I/II study to evaluate t...
Bone Marrow-Derived Autologous Stem Cells for the Treatment of Duchenne Muscular DystrophyThis study is single arm, single center ...
A Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of PF-06939926 Gene Therapy in Duchenne Muscular DystrophyThis is a first-in-human/first-in-patien...
UCLA’s Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Research Funded by a Stem Cell AgencyScientists at the UCLA Eli and Edythe Br...
Personalized gene and cell therapy for Duchenne Muscular DystrophyDystrophinopathies are diseases caused b...
A Breakthrough in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Offers Hope to Families with DuchenneDuchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD or Duch...
Michael A. Rudnicki, PhDDr. Michael Rudnicki is a Senior Scienti...