welcome to DuchenneXchange- a positively charged Duchenne muscular dystrophy community.
- join today!
A Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Eteplirsen in Patients With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
study id #: NCT03985878
condition: Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
status: not yet recruitingpurpose:
The purpose of this extension study is to evaluate the ongoing safety and tolerability of additional treatment with eteplirsen administered once weekly by intravenous (IV) infusion in male DMD patients who have successfully completed the 96-week eteplirsen study: Study 4658-102 (NCT03218995)
mechanism of action: Exon-skipping to promote dystrophin production
last updated: July 01, 2019
start date: June 19, 2019
estimated completion: November 2026
phase of development: Phase 2
size / enrollment: 15
- Incidence of Adverse Events (AEs) [ Time Frame: Up to 288 weeks ]
- Incidence of Death Due to Adverse Events [ Time Frame: Up to 288 weeks ]
- Incidence of Adverse Events of Special Interest (AESIs) [ Time Frame: Up to 288 weeks ]
AESIs will be defined as any AE that is of scientific and medical concern specific to study treatment, for which ongoing and rapid communication by the Investigator to the sponsor is appropriate. AESIs will include infusion-related reactions, hypersensitivity, and renal events.
• Patient successfully completes 96 weeks of treatment in Study 4658-102.
• Patient has a prior or ongoing medical condition that, in the Investigator's opinion, could adversely affect the safety of the patient, or make it unlikely that the course of treatment or follow-up would be completed, or impair the assessment of study results.
Dublin boy paves the way for new muscle disease treatmentA Dublin boy has become a pioneer in how...
Safety Study of Eteplirsen to Treat Advanced Stage Duchenne Muscular DystrophyThe primary objective of this study is t...
ICER Releases Draft Evidence Report on Treatments for Duchenne Muscular DystrophyThe Institute for Clinical and Economic ...
Results at 96 Weeks of a Phase IIb Extension Study of the Exon-Skipping Drug Eteplirsen in Patients with Duchenne Mu...Objective: The objective of this study ...
Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability Rollover Study of Eteplirsen in Subjects With Duchenne Muscular DystrophyThe primary objective of this study is t...
Local boy with Duchenne muscular dystrophy begins promising gene-targeted therapySeven-year-old Wyatt Hubbard was a bit t...
Sarepta Therapeutics and Clinigen launch a managed access program to treat patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy...Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc., a U.S. bioph...